[in]Visible Mag's Internet Roundup - 10/23
by the team @ [in]visible mag
Here's what we've been thinking about and obsessing over lately... we hope you'll get hooked, too! From our favorite articles to new podcasts, dive into the best of the internet with us.
Articles we loved that we think you'll love too.
- Why Artists Are Using Dolls To Create Feminist Art
- The Quiet Roar of #MeToo
- Is Blade Runner 2049 sexist – or a fair depiction of a dystopian future?
- St Vincent is daring to imagine glam rock without men
- Preview a new graphic novel about Frida Kahlo
- judy chicago, our most important feminist artist, is finally getting a seat at the table
- Literally, Why Can’t I Say #MeToo?
“Runway Model” Isn’t One Type of Woman Anymore
Awesome podcasts to start!
Give this playlist a listen if you're looking for fem powerhouses in music!